“a comprehensive term for all of the physical parts of a computer, as distinguished from the data it contains or operates on, and the software that provides instructions for the hardware to acoomplish tasks”
You are making a coffee and your smartphone buzzes and you receive an email; you hurry back to your desk and log in to your workstation and open up your mailbox to reply. Your client is asking for a document so you open up the network and try and find it on the server, but it’s not there. Maybe it’s in your webmail from earlier when you were working remotely using your laptop? You open your browser and go to the webmail website, but you can’t find it there either. So you open up your client spreadsheet to find their phone number so you can call the client using the office phone system to let them know.
It’s unlikely that this exact situation has happened to you, but you might recognise certain things from your usual day. No matter what tech you are using, we can help supply, configure and deploy it to you without you lifting a finger. No matter who you are, you need a team you can trust and understand.
As an individual you might need…
- a new laptop
- a checkup on your desktop because it’s running slow
- help configuring a new router or fixing up your WiFi
- advice about which TV to buy to get the ultimate home-media setup
As a business you might need…
- additional or replacement workstations
- server maintenance to ensure maximum uptime for your staff
- email configuration or user account management
- devices such as TVs or network printers
- VoIP solutions